1. Before Using This Site
This website (http://www.ngkntk.in/) is run by NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “NGK”). Before using our website, please agree to the following terms.
Our company may change the following terms as needed, and the changes take effect when posted on this website.
2. About the Use of This Website
NGK takes all possible care regarding the information it posts on this website, but it does not guarantee anything, including the accuracy, usefulness, and certainty of the information on this website.
The information disclosed on this website is subject to change, suspension, or termination without any prior notice.
NGK shall not be liable for any damage caused by the customer’s use of this website.
3. About Copyrights
Information and data posted on this website, such as texts, photos, images, illustrations, and sounds (hereafter referred to as “contents”), are copyrighted by NGK, copyright holders, or other right holders.
When the customer prints or saves the contents for personal use, the duplication, public transmission, alteration, deletion, uploading, posting, distributing, licensing, selling, publishing (including reproduction on the customer’s website) of the contents without any permission from NGK, copyright holders, or other right holders are strictly prohibited by copyright laws unless otherwise approved by the law. When the customer uses the contents for purposes other than personal use, please contact NGK beforehand and obtain written approval from the company.
If the contents the customer uses include the portraits, writings, or trademarks of third parties, the use of them may be refused when NGK has deemed it as inappropriate.
4. About Trademark Rights
The characters of NGK and NTK, their logos, and trademarks or trade names of NGK’s product names posted on this website shall belong to NGK’s rights. Unless otherwise approved by the Trademarks Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other applicable laws, the use of the above without NGK’s permission is strictly prohibited.
When you use them for any purposes, please contact NGK beforehand and obtain written approval from the company.
5. Links to NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. Website
You must comply with the following conditions when you are linking to the NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd Website (hereafter “the Site”):
- You shall not link to any page other than the top page of NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. http://www.ngkntk.in/.
- You may use our ordinary company name “NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd.” (trade name) as a link button of NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. will give permission only for linking to the top page of http://www.ngkntk.in/ from your site.
- NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. does not endorse nor is liable for the content of your web site.
- NGK logo, NTK logo and other Trademarks are Registered Trademarks of NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. in India and in the world. Thus, you shall not use these Trademarks without permission from NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. (In order to use NGK logo, NTK logo or other Trademarks, authorization by NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. under a separate agreement should be needed.)
- If you link to the Site, the Site shall be displayed in a newly-appeared separate window on the user’s monitor. You shall not place the content of the Site in a frame on your site, which might infringe with copyrights or other intellectual property rights of NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd., or might be in danger of doing unfair competition act.
- The content and URL of the Site may be subject to change, stop or deletion without notice.
- There is no link from the Site at present. (exclusive of our affiliated companies)
6. ※Any link from the following web sites shall be refused.
- Web site containing content to libel on or impair credit of NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd. and their products or service.
- Web site being contrary to public order and good morals
- Web site containing adult content
- Web site for commercial use
- Web site having an impact on the user’s system
- Web site judged to be operated improperly
7. Access to and Downloading of This Website
This website is run and managed by one of NGK’s business offices located in India. NGK does not guarantee that the contents on this website will be appropriate or usable when they are used in countries or areas other than India.
NGK assumes that anyone who accesses this website from a country or area other than India does so voluntarily and that the person is liable for cases where he or she accesses the website to thereby violate the laws of the country or area where he or she resides.
The software on this website cannot be downloaded, exported, or re-exported to any countries, corporations, or persons when the laws and regulations in India or other countries prohibit the software from being downloaded, exported, or re-exported. When downloading or using the software prohibited by those laws, the customer assumes responsibility for what may arise from such conduct.
8. About the Proper Law and Competent Court
The use of this website and the terms stipulated in the aforementioned “Before Using This Site” are compliant with the Constitution of India, unless otherwise provided for. In addition, concerning all conflicts related to the use of this website, the Gurugram District Court in India is designated as the dedicated competent court of the first trial.