NGK Ignition Coil
The ignition coil is an important part of the ignition system and technically called a step up transformer capable of making a low voltage input to a high voltage output. This high output voltage helps to produce the sparks at the spark plug to ignite the fuel/ air mixture at right time, so that complete combustion can occurs.
To reduce emissions, fuel consumption and to increase the efficiency, We offer a wide variety of ignition coils optimized for different engines.
The Key Values and Benefits of NGK Ignition Coils:
- Precise engineering to eliminate energy loss in Ignition wires.
- Reliable performance with excellent durability.
- Superior thermal loads and vibration resilience.
- Superior output under extreme operating conditions.
- Extensive range of various applications.
NGK IGNITION COIL FOR AFTER MARKET
Niterra India PVT. LTD. are launching new range of Ignition Coils in India which is suitable with BS-6 Engines & new range of spark plugs.