Personal Data Protection Policy
Niterra India PVT. LTD., (hereafter referred to as “Niterra”) strive to protect, manage, and appropriately handle the important personal data offered by the customer in compliance with the Personal
1. Obtainment of Personal Data
When the Niterra obtains personal data from the customer, it announces or specifies, in advance, the purpose for which the personal data is used and confirms whether the customer offers the personal data based on his or her own will. The Niterra does not obtain personal data by dishonest means.
2. Use of Personal Data
The Niterra handles personal data within the scope of the stated purpose of use. When the Niterra uses the data for purposes other than the stated purpose, it is sure to ask for the customer’s consent.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
The Niterra does not disclose the customer’s personal data to third parties without the customer’s consent except for in the following cases.
- When complying with laws and regulations
- When the personal data is used among the Niterra companies within the scope of the stated purpose of use
- When the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local public authorities, or third parties commissioned by these organizations in performing the duties stipulated by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the customer may affect the performance of the duties in question
4. Commission of Personal Data
When the Niterra commissions third parties to handle the personal data of the customer, the supervises them so that the data is managed safely and securely.
5. Request for Disclosure, Correction, or Cessation of Personal Data from the Customer
The Niterra meets the customer’s request for the disclosure, correction, or cessation of personal data held by the Niterra. Contact the Niterra’s following section that handles requests.
Legal, General Administration Department,
Niterra India PVT. LTD. (Formerly known as “NGK Spark Plugs (India) Pvt. Ltd.”)
502, Fifth Floor, JMD Pacific Square,
Sector – 15, 32nd Milestone, National Highway 8
Gurugram – 122001 (Haryana), INDIA
Landline : 91-124-4113961, Fax : 91-124-4113963
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Niterra’s Personal Data-related System and its Revision
The Niterra strives to revise and improve the system with which it handles personal data in order to prevent unauthorized disclosure, alteration, loss, or destruction of the data or unauthorized access to the data.